Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twelve on Tuesday


1.  We have a decently busy week this week....except today and tomorrow.  So I am enjoying my quiet down time at home...ALONE.

2.  I bought cinnamon Teddy Grahams at the store yesterday as a treat....they were so much better when I was 12.  I couldn't get enough of them when I was a kid....I can now.  

3.  I am ready for Halloween to be past us and for Gavin and Jakeb's field trips to be done...probably because that will put us into November and closer to baby day.

4.  I had my 36 week appt yesterday...dilated a bit not sure any exact numbers but I imagine the same as I was with the other 3 at this point.  Apparently my entire body is all about consistency, works for me. 

5.  I had a ultrasound yesterday as well to check Mr. Nolan's weight...because of that "giant" baby I had...Nolan doesn't appear to be giant which closer to date I am getting the less giant I feel he is so that's good.  And also he has hair...seriously can't wait to see what color.

6.  Leaves are changing and so is the temperature.  Love it.  Also love that our electric bill was cut in HALF.  

7.  Now if I could figure out how to do that with all the others....

8.  I am moderately concerned about the weight I have gained this go round.   I didn't stay under what I wanted...but I haven't gained more than I did with the other 3 but I am pretty dang close to a 3 digit number I intend to never see.  

9.  Reminder to self...apparently I gain weight by leaps and bounds in the 3rd trimester.  Oops.  Darn you Snickers.  

10.  Jakeb has a big kid field trip on Thursday...they are trekking to Chattanooga on charter buses.  Robert is tagging along, it will be fun for both of them.   I wish I could go...but a) the open mouth stares I get from the 4th graders when I say hi to Jakey makes me uncomfortable and likely him as well.  b) I would really embarrass him if I you know...went into labor while on his BIG field trip.  So I am opting to sit this one out.  

11.  Gavin and Zachary and Robert like to kiss my belly....I do not like this.  By I really try to grin and bear it...aww that's sweet and all that jazz.  Pretty much no.  I try....

12.  I need to open the windows...waiting for it to warm up just a bit first.  


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed