Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks...1 week away from the "full term" mark. I still anticipate roughly 2 weeks or so before little man will make his much anticipated debut. Everything on the home front is pretty much ready and waiting....I am pretty sure that with the other 3 rugrats that at the 36 week mark is when we packed the bag and loaded the car seat into the car so those things are done...or almost the bag isn't totally packed but it's out and has most the needed things in it. By baby 4 you realize you don't need half the items you brought with baby 1 but it still seems I am forgetting something. The cameras are charged and ready to be snagged...so really we are good to go I think. We need to get past 2 field trips, Halloween and hopefully at least not during a football game. Zman's football season is winding down and we have moved onto the playoff portion...this Saturday marks game 1 and if we win we are on to game 2 and if not we are done.
So I started this post on Sunday night....and am just going to post it right here...because I had to walk away and deal with kids and bed and didn't get to finish and really I don't remember what my point was anymore, likely I didn't have one...but I don't feel like trying to mesh more thoughts with it...so there ya go!
No comments:
Post a Comment