1. I am finally going to get my haircut this morning...we really shouldn't spend the moola but I really need a cut and I really maybe should get my hair cut more than twice a year but I don't so I think it's ok to "splurge".
2. We are going to start Gavin on a new behavior system thingy at home...of course at home because he's an angel at school. Like is STUDENT.OF.THE.MONTH. Angel...they described him as a very hard worker and always following directions. On one hand I am super proud of him...ok on both hands I am super proud of him. But yeah we are starting a behavior jar for him...because he is needing some assistance in being Child of the Month.
3. Haha. Child of the Month. I think that might be a great idea....your my favorite kid this month. Which is kinda the truth really....ok not totally. But don't even act like you don't sometimes feel a bit more "in sync" with one child over the other sometimes. I certainly couldn't pick a favorite...I don't have a favorite--really I don't. But there are times when I feel "closer" with Jakeb and times I feel closer with Zachary and times I feel closer with Gavin. And it all evens out....
4. It's fall ya'll! I think we may hit up a pumpkin farm sometime this weekend. We of course do this every October--it's like on the list of "must do Fall Family activities" and it's always fun...but we always wait until like October 29th....it would be nice to get it "checked off the list" earlier this year.
5. The boys and I sat down and ordered their costumes on Sunday. I suggested making them this year...but Jakeb totally snubbed my idea by saying he is NOT wearing cardboard. I can't blame him...so we bought them as we do every year.
6. 5-6 more weeks folks....
7. I am pretty sure September like didn't happen. One day it was September 1st and I was thinking "This month is going to drag and it will never be October..." and then it was October. I guess that's life...one day I am 12 thinking I will never be done with school...and then bam 31 with 3.75 kids and wowzers.
8. Acorns fall on the house all day. I think the squirrels are mounting an attack since they are officially locked out.
9. Did I mention that the oil change man discovered a giant hole in the air filter of my van...beyond the hole was a nice wad of what looked to be a cozy home in the air duct. Thank you Georgia and your crazy critters.
10. I do realize crazy critters live in other states...they just never really bothered us until we moved.
11. Speaking of air filters the one in our attic needs to be changed...I would do it but I am pretty much terrified of the attic. Stepping thru the ceiling twice will do that to you. That and it's dark up there...and I have no shame in admitting I am scared of the dark. But my watery eye and sore throat keep reminding me that it needs to be done.
12. I never know if I should wash my hair before a haircut or not. I don't know why I should worry about it...They always wash my hair. I will be so cute all belly sticking out in the hair washing chair...NOT.
No comments:
Post a Comment