Monday, October 17, 2011

And again...it's Monday.

I should be showing you a picture of my living room because that's what I said I was going to be doing on Monday's....and despite being the type of person that really prefers to do what I said I was going to do rather than the type of person that doesn't.  I am sitting here again not showing you...for no reason other than my cell phone is in the other room and to take a picture would require me getting up to go get it and then you know taking a picture and then figuring out why in the world it won't let me load it to flickr.   My phone is wonky and not letting me do things that it should and I just don't care to figure out why--in fact that is part of the reason why I haven't continued to do this little thing.   So yeah...
I will tell you that there is a pirate ship and a gift bag with tissue paper and packaging from baby shower items, a stroller for the car seat and a back pack....again there is a pillow on the floor (note to self NEVER buy a couch with removable pillows again).  There are clothes (that do not fit ME) draped on the back of the chair.  And basically it really doesn't look too bad but you don't get a picture because I don't feel like dealing with it.
The boys all seem to be on the upswing of the cold that struck everyone last week.  My throat is feeling oddly like it's getting sick--but I am holding out hope that my body is a fighter and we will fight tooth and nail to avoid getting this cold.  I can almost feel the war and the impending victory raging thru my cells.  It's going to happen friends, I am sure of it.  Healthy will prevail!!
We are officially now at 5 weeks from my due date.  And also officially ready for a baby.  I need to pack my cute little bag and toss his cute little car seat in the car and then we are really ready to roll.  Next week at my appt we will check the size of this we one.  A task that I do realize is only used as a guess either way...but it's fun to see none the less.  Honestly if he's not big I am going to have them double check that there isn't another one in there...because fo real he moves like a linebacker in there and also my stomach is quite like an overly inflated balloon.  I wish when people touched my stomach and proclaimed "It's so hard!" it was from working out...but no.  So if he came a couple weeks early so as to save me from extra um...distress that would be ok.  And also we have 2 drawers full of clothes that will not fit a big baby so that's important too, right?   So while we have 5 weeks, I am hoping for 3.  Wow.  3 weeks, despite all my whining and moaning and complaining and general unappreciativeness this pregnancy has absolutely flown by...like really didn't I just find out I was pregnant and having a girl and no having a boy and oh it's time for school and whoa it's baby time.    But before we have a baby we need to get thru a soccer season,  Halloween, a very first field trip, and as close to the end of football as we can.  Then we are good to go!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed