1. I think middle of the night heartburn, whining dogs, and sick kids might send me over the edge....maybe.
2. On a more chipper note I seriously cannot want to get my hands on this crazy baby...can't wait to see if he has dark hair like his 2 biggest brothers or no hair like is big brother or his own look.
3. We are down to our last rolls of toilet paper in the house...that never ever happens, I am apparently slacking on keeping things stocked. Oops.
4. We are down to our very last football and soccer games this weekend. Then we are d.o.n.e with soccer until next year and Zachary will move on to playoff games for football. Almost there.
5. I am thinking Nolan should be born on November 5th in the evening...that would be lovely timing for everyone. Yep that's when it should be...just saying. That's 18 days.
6. Jakeb is home from school today...again...not sure what's up with him really. He says his stomach hurts but really seems ok. Not sure. I am wondering if all this baby business is making him nervous.
7. He totally beat me just a little bit ago at that box/dot game...not sure what it's real name is.
8. Gavin has not been very nice this week about going to school...he is seriously NOT a morning person.
9. On Thursday Robert and I will hit the 10 years of marriage mark....Wowza!
10. It is still raining acorns on our house like crazy--it's the weirdest thing ever. We know it didn't do this last year so it's so strange.
11. I am winning the battle of sick vs. healthy. As I said healthy will prevail. Now if I could just get the rest of the house to understand that.
12. I have got to get on the ball and make a decision about the pediatrician thing....if I am switching I would rather do it before the baby is born. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment