2. Having said all that I did just clean the bathrooms--and I will say I can't believe how quickly scum rings start growing in the toilets here, like it's abnormally fast. So they get some extra growing time these days...it's cool.
3. I am getting anxious about school starting--I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks away. I snagged a few school supplies over the weekend and the boys back packs are good as new from last year. New sneakers on their feet and they are good to go.
4. A certain tween boy in this house is getting a "bit too big for his britches" lately....the eye rolling and my mom is an idiot face has been thrown a round quite a bit recently. His new thing is being totally insulted that I cannot remember which way his hair parts. I mean like completely offended that I can't even remember which way my own kids hair parts. Heaven forbid--apparently I should have their entire bodies mapped out mentally. My bad. Back to the books for me.
5. Swim lessons are still rockin' and a rollin' and we have 3 more days--including this afternoon. Gavin is pretty much over it. Jakeb and Zachary are learning some strokes and I think that's cool.
6. My mom is coming down for a visit this weekend and I am stoked :)
7. It's hot. We were treated miraculously to fall like weather over the weekend...it's was neato schmeato....but it's gone. And the heat has returned...our electric bill came yesterday. Eek.
8. Also how in the world is it really past the middle of July.
9. I have been running thru my head the items we will need for baby Nolan...uh yeah it's not a lot but it's a wee bit overwhelming. First on the list--stop buying sleepers and gowns.....
10. I am pretty sure I am going to give cloth diapering a whirl again--in combo with disposable but we will see. I had a hard time when I tried it with Zachary and ended up giving up. They leaked pee every time the kid slept.
11. Jakeb and Zachary had their 9 and 7 year check ups yesterday morning...yes they turned 9 and 7 many months ago, but we got off track last year and can't get back. Aside from that summer works best! Anyway--all is good with both. They are skinny mini's at roughly average height. Shocker.
12. 2 years or so ago--I received the best gift ever. Ipod and dock courtesy of Robert and I STILL use it every single day. Much like I am now...listening to tunes and the kids play.
No comments:
Post a Comment