Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Dear Nolan.
Our sweet little surprise gift. I have been thinking about my feelings and emotions towards being pregnant again a lot recently. I find it funny that it still blows my mind that there is another little boy rolling around in my belly. At 21 weeks over halfway thru my pregnancy. My favorite time of day is laying in bed at night feeling your kicks and flops and I *think* hiccups. I have said that you are a mover and a groover but I am not so sure you are a rowdy one. Your big brothers are certainly full of sweetness but my feeling about you is that you are overflowing with it. That you are gentle and playful. I see your ultrasound picture every single day and my heart swells with happiness and sweetness. We shall see soon enough but day dreaming about you is lovely. I try to imagine your eyes and your sweet little nose and your skin and your hair. Will it be brown like your biggest brothers or blonde like your littlest of the big brothers or even still a different color all together. Will you have freckles like your uncle or dark skin that tans like a biscuit like Zachary. That fact that you are even you is amazing enough and that you will be here in a very short time even more shocking. We are so anxious to see you and hold you and meet your sweet little face and the sweet little person that you are. The love I feel for you already is amazing and overwhelming and so very welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment