Thursday, July 14, 2011

Struggling.

I am having a hard time keeping up lately. Hmm...maybe I should say a harder time? Any mother knows the duties are never ending. Laundry, cleaning, feeding, washing, brushing, only to repeat it all the next day and the next and the next....not to mention all the things in that list I didn't mention. Like you know playing with the children, paying the bills, showering, feeding the pets, heck even checking the mail. Though often that is the highlight of my day....lame I know. We got a new washing machine on Tuesday...and after the boys swim lesson I told them we had to hurry home so I could play with it. More lameness. They got it...it's a pretty little machine.
Since being pregnant my energy level has taken a nose dive...at one point I am pretty sure I heard it hit the floor and burst into flames. Most days I can crank it up to a nice tolerable level...until about 3 and then it plummets again. I have bumped dinner time back roughly an hour mostly because Robert gets home and can help me get a little burst of energy to cook--or better still watch him cook. He's cool like that.
But the lack of energy is taking it's toll on me emotionally as well as physically. I don't remember feeling so blah with the big boys...and folks it's not in my nature to laze about that's mentally exhausting for me. Weird I know but true...some days I can laze around and breathe a sigh of relief to just relax. Most days no...however since oh mid March my days consist of barely being able to muster enough energy to shower much less feeding people a decent meal or washing and folding their laundry.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed