Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twelve for Tuesday

1. Today is Robert's Birthday!! Happy Birthday to an awesome husband and wonderful father!

2. Our washing machine broke Sunday...our new one was delivered this morning. The reviews on it are atrocious fingers crossed this is not the case for us.

3. The boys had dentist appts this morning. We lucked out with one itty bitty cavity in Zman's crazy teeth. He goes Friday to get it filled.

4. Next week they (Z and J) have check-ups. We are gearing up for school. Eek!

5. I must admit that the idea of not having to find childcare for my appts is certainly appealing. Despite being bummed that school is starting so very soon--I do love that.

6. I have jotted down a list of projects to try to tackle during the 7 whole hours I will have alone while they are at school. Let's see what I manage to finish before Mr. Nolan gets here.
Some are single day projects and others are a wee bit longer.

7. All 3 started swim lessons yesterday--these are much harder lessons than they anticipated, but certainly the level they are at. Learning strokes. They are cute and I am excited they are getting to do this.

8. Zachary also is starting football in a few weeks. We are secretly hoping he doesn't like it...it's a no joke commitment. But we'll see. I think I am much more into quieter sports like tennis or swimming or running and soccer.

9. Speaking of running the hardest part of swim lesson's for Zachary yesterday was kicking with a kick board. Interestingly enough leg issues/fatigue is one of the biggest things we have noticed to be a difficulty for him and attribute to his illness he had at 3. I feel like the swimming might be better for him than we realize.

10. The boys got bouncy balls at the dentist today--the coolest and worst invention ever.

11. The are bouncing them in the foyer now and I am trying to be calm about it.....

12. Calm about house destruction isn't really in my title.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed