No guesses...but that's cool I am used to no responses--hello I have 3 kids and it was a tricky question for the 2 of you ;) So anyway at the Apple Farm they had all sorts of fun things for the kids to do...Pillow Bounce, pony rides, playground, petting "zoo", giant slide, zip line, tricycle track etc etc. Now the pillow bounce thing was t-totally awesome and I really wanted to jump on and go to town but this was sadly not allowed.
Zachary and Gavin's favorite part of the entire trip was the trampoline bungee jump thing. I am not even kidding when I say those 2 are all about some dare devil'ness, higher and higher they kept asking to go and flipping and bouncing. They could have done it for hours. Zachary did hesistate just a wee bit when they did get him higher and pulled his feet all the way to the ground and let him go. Yes he shot way up like a kid in a giant sling shot. Cus um that's what he was.









2 comments:
You are a brave mother! They look like they're having a blast, though. I like your "kid-in-a-sling-shot" description. :)
They had so much fun, honestly i wanted to jump with them but figured I should shove the other kiddies out of the way!
Post a Comment