Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Dance

First off overnight shipping is amazing. That's some serious movement going on...package A picked up in Georgia approx 4:30 pm arrives in TX approx. 12:30 am, will be delivered to said location no later than 10:30am. I am impressed. It would take me a day if I drove it there myself, longer because I do need to sleep, eat, etc. And a day of it having personal one on one attention, this little package is traveling with hundreds of package friends. Again, I am impressed. And probably should lay off the coffee. Maybe.

Anyway. Final, notarized, and completed home study is, according to an unnamed carrier's website, waiting to be delivered to our agency by 10:30 this morning. Once that happens, it will be checked over and then stuffed right back into an envelope along with our I800A and our check and rushed on down/up/over to USCIS. Rock on with your bad self, this is a good thing. In roughly 60-90 days we will then receive our nice little approval--because duh what reason would they have to NOT approve it (*knock on wood* hoping I didn't jynx us right there). And then everything is off to C-o-l-O-m-b-i-a. Awesomeness. I know you are doing a happy dance too--no? Have a couple cups of coffee.

ETA: Package was signed for at 10:03 am. Wow.

ETA(again): Everything looked perfect, I800A was sent to USCIS Friday afternoon!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed