Monday, November 15, 2010

Rainy Monday Ramblings

It's a dreary rainy day here today. But something about these few and far between days is relaxing lately. The leaves all around here are absolutely gorgeous. Except those all over the yard that we spent all summer cleaning, sigh. The boys are vegging watching TV and relaxing, the animals are hovering around my desk...reminding me that they think I rock. And I am pretty sure they are very sorry for vomiting on the carpet at 4 in the morning. It happens, and because it did I took a little snooze with Gavin this afternoon all snuggled up in my comfy bed.

Today I wore my very first pair of skinny jeans and boots, the rainy day made for a good excuse--boots=no wet jeans. Score. Not sure how I feel about the look--it's cute on others, I am sure it's decent on me. Just call me Trendy. Or don't because I am so not. But I try, or something.

I goofed when I sent my paperwork to our agency last week and didn't sign one of the pages, so I need to send it again. Oops!

We finished painting the boys rooms this weekend, YAY for another completed project, and they look mighty fantastic. Eventually I will post some pictures--too dark today to take any.
I also started on the new kiddo's room, though not sure the main color just yet...all 3 kid's rooms have a brown accent wall, so I went ahead and did that. I think I will go with a shade of green on the other 3 walls. Not being able to plan is really hard for this hardcore planner. But you can bet your tooshie anything and everything I can do to prepare will be done. It's just what I do.

Thanksgiving Day head count is currently 17. Can't wait to host our first shindig in our new house. But holy crap how is it Thanksgiving already!

Basically that's all I got, I suppose.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed