Some Days are Yellow
Some are blue.
On Different days
I'm Different too.
You'd be surprised how many ways.
I change
on different colored days.
On bright Red Days
how good it feels
to be a horse
and kick my heels!
On other days I'm other things
on Bright Blue Days
I flap my wings.
Some days, of course,
feel sort of brown.
Then I feel slow
and
low
low
Down.
Then comes a Yellow Day
and Wheeeeee
I am a busy, buzzy bee.
Gray Day...
Everything is gray.
I watch.
But nothing moves today.
Then all of a sudden
I'm a circus seal!
On my Orange Days
that's how I feel.
Green Days.
Deep deep in the sea.
Cool and quiet fish.
That's me.
On purple days.
I'm sad.
I groan.
I drag my tail.
I walk alone.
But when my days are
Happy Pink
It's great to
Jump
and just not think.
Then come my black days.
Mad.
And LOUD.
I howl.
I growl at every cloud.
Then comes a Mixed-up day.
And WHAM!
I don't know
Who
or
What I am!
But it all
turns out all right
you see.
And I go back
to being....
Me.
~ Dr. Seuss.
One of my very favorite children's book. Helps me feel normal and exlpain feelings to the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment