Working on reloading the computer(s) again. Fingers crossed this one doesn't die...like ever.
I am really stumped for what to ramble about. I could tell you about our days of nothing-ness. How we have done nearly nothing all summer--other than move to a new state. While the move itself was hectic at times, overall it was smooth and we settled in quite quickly. Our days have been spent
hiding hanging out in the house or lounging at the pool. We may run an errand or two here and there but so far not much. We haven't hit up the zoo or local children's museum or numerous park visits. Just chillin'. It's nice. Though boredom is catching up with all of us. The kids are getting rowdier by the minute and my patience is even shorter than short. Though today instead of telling them to stop jumping off the stairs on to the couch cushions, I helped them arrange them better so they would be less likely to get hurt. And they didn't. But 15 min later when I told them to clean up and they didn't I acted like a raging lunatic. Blow up 452242, whew that felt better--not. Basically that's about it. Enjoying the days with the kids and the husband--who just might have a birthday today--and the dogs and the cats and the house.
That's it. That's all I have got. How about a picture or several...





Yes someone lost his top TWO teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment