Thursday, July 22, 2010

Black and White and sweaty all over

We have been enjoying shopping around for our favorite park...and so far the kids (and I) have decided this one is it. These pictures don't show all the fun-ness it has to offer but it's there trust me.

My teenage 8 year old.

Round and round he goes.

I see you!
I sat under the tire swing trying to snag their faces as Robert was pushing them around...I didn't get exactly what I was trying for with Zachary but got something even better.
They spend hours and hours playing together.
Kid and Baby.
Dolphins.
Fighting.
Bionicles.
Legos.
Wii.
Army.
Giggling away.
Their bond is amazing.
I hope it stays this strong forever.

Photobucket


2 comments:

shellycoulter said...

What cool angles. Love it! :) Way to go getting down their underneath! :)My kiddo would have stopped and just laughed at me...thus taking away the candidness! :) haha!

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed