Every.single.morning. I am woken to a little high pitched voice, that may or may not be whining asking for milk. Every.morning. In the same way. The little maybe whining voice then asks for cartoons and to be covered up on the couch. If I do not leap from my bed and bound downstairs to meet such demands the voice asks in a higher whinier sound. If I suggest he waits for a moment while I open my eyes and get my bearings the voice turns frantic and jumping jacks commence. Once I drag--who am I kidding most mornings I lay very still hoping he won't see me in the bed until his father gets up and presents him with milk "in a big cup" (aka a specific
sippy cup). Milk boy receives his milk and all is right in his world...for a few hours until he
demands asks nicely for some more. Should we happen to be out of milk, which we never let happen...I am virtually positive the little voice would create such chaos for the world that families would run screaming from their homes certain that screeching pterodactyls where mounting an attack. Milk--cows milk to be specific--is a very crucial ingredient that must always be in stock for the safety of all who inhabit
the world this house.
Creator of the voice aka Milk Boy aka Price Gavin aka Wendy Whiner aka Cutie tootie...
and I may or may not be tempted to buy the linked sippy cups because they are too cute and I have never seen those in stores...but I must remind myself that Milk Boy is 4 and really shouldn't even be drinking from sippy cups in the first place. I have a slight obsession with baby gear...freak.
No comments:
Post a Comment