Today I am feeling cheated. Today I am scared and today I am furious. Furious that we have had to deal with one problem after another. The boys just went outside to play. Something we don't do very often here because the mosquito's are so bad we get eaten alive, WITH bug spray. It's hot here but with the shade it's perfect. Perfect to play but we can't. I feel trapped. So I sent them out. Coated them with poison bug spray. I go out with them for a bit and within 2 minutes spot yet another hornet. Every time I go out they are there. Flying around the window. Checking things out. Wondering if we are a threat. Now I am scared to death of wasps. Hornets are no different. So when I see them I panic. I am virtually positive they are in the house or in a wall or hanging over the house in a tree because they are out there every time. I just googled hornets. What I read is terrifying. They are mean and aggressive. We have sprayed at least 15 or 20...do you know how many hornets can be in one nest?! 400-700. This is very bad.
Breathe. Because right now there is nothing we can do. Except breathe.
And not go outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment