Monday, September 15, 2008

Today Is Monday

In case you didn't notice....nothing coming to me for the title so that's whatcha get lol. Busy'ish weekend for us here in the 'boro. A while back I was asked to shoot pictures at a birthday party on Saturday so I did that, while Robert braved it with all 3 boys alone at the ball park for pictures AND a game. They all survived....we will see how the pictures turn out. Sunday we visited with my grandfather and enjoyed the breezy cool day out there. The boys were super cute playing around outside while we were there. At one point they were playing on a platform/horse thing that has been there forever--it's a set of concrete steps up to a platform with steps down the other side....it's old and for when women rode horses--anyway and I came up and told them I used to play there when I was a kid and that my brothers and I used to run all over the farm and Jakeb told me I was "very lucky". I wish we could give them that same stuff to do! It's always so nice going back there...it's what I call home for sure.

Robert is in VA this week and will be home this weekend. The boys had a game tonight they won 19-9. Good game!
OH!! Gavin is starting school tomorrow! Remember I was torn about whether nor not I wanted to send him and finally when I had decided I was going to send him it was too late and there were no spots. So he was 2nd on the list at the end of last year, first on the list when school started and they called my last Thursday to let me know that they had a spot for him. So I am super excited and super nervous for him! I know it will be a good thing for him to do but I am just not sure how he will do...it could go either way. If he cries I won't be suprised and if he doesn't I won't be surprised. I hope he is a good boy and that he does good using the potty like he should! So fingers crossed for my baby!

I am completely slacking on the pic postings but honestly it's a PITA to load them, IMO takes forever...I could resize but that would take the same amount of time but more clicking! I am still trucking away at the 365's for the boys....probably will be more like a 330 for all of them but still covering a year...with a few days skipped here and there. I keep meaning to post a "recap" but alas I haven't.

1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

Speaking of pics I so want for you to take some of us :) FAmily pics this time so could you do a Sunday? We are about to get the Manision decked out for fall so maybe a sunday morning???

By the way.......Tag you are it LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed