Monday, September 22, 2008
"No, elmo...
No elmo!!" From Gavin concerning his underwear choice he was given this morning....however it's not the character on his draws he's objecting to (although I can't say that I blame him for not wanting two big eyes, a large orange nose with a smiling face planted on his rear end all day) but no he is pissed because yet again we have put him in underwear--something he's been wearing for over a month now but from time to time Gavin likes to pick something--scratch that, every flippin' day he picks something if not several somethings to throw a massive headache creating fit. Over something we are making him do...of course some might say it's not worth the fight but if you see how often we avoid the fight with him you would understand that at some point we just have to put our foot down. He is one opinionated little boy and by gholly at 2 years old the only opinion should be ours! Right? Currently he's alternating from "No unnerwear" to "No elmo" to "I don't yike Elmo!" So I will take his Elmo clad booty up here to see if another character or a sans character underwear choice will make him happy...and in turn the whole house happy. Oh the joys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well by gholly......I don't like wearing my Elmo underwear either!!!
Post a Comment