The boys had their first game of the fall season this year. Their team won 12-7 (I think). Jakeb had 2 runs in and Zachary got the game ball! Zachary I discovered last year is a switch hitter...as in he can hit both lefty and righty, and he did just that at the game tonight LOL. He got up first go round and hit the ball lefty got on 3rd base and was so darn sweet because he was running his little heart out but little did he know he was the last batter and everyone else was running off the field already, he was so cute I couldn't stand it. But 2nd up to bat he got up and hit the ball righty and did the same thing. Seriously it was adorable he was trying so hard I really felt kinda bad for him because he never got a chance to score a run but he really didn't seem to notice LOL. Anyway because of his switching it up mid game the coach was impressed and said he has never seen that before in tee ball LOL and decided he deserved the game ball. Funny thing is I don't think he meant to, we have been practicing both with him so he's not sure which way to hit at this point LOL. But they both did a great job and it was fun watching all the little guys out there.
I had a productive day today and got my teeth cleaned and a haircut hehe. I am HORRIBLE about doing both shockingly just about worse on getting my haircut...but I finally went somewhere good and got it cut...nothing brave or funky but did get a few layers. My hair is ridiculously thin and fine, like abnormally thin LOL so I can't do a whole heck of a lot...and anyone who knows me knows I don't do a whole heck of a lot with it anyway soooo it needs to be VERY low maintenance. So it's good it's cute and it looks better.
Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
Happy Tuesday back atcha babe ;)
Post a Comment