1. Happy St. Patricks Day!!
2. In roughly 3 days I will have a NINE year old. Holy Moly!
3. The weather this weekend is going to be AMAZING. So stoked! Need to remember the sunscreen!
4. We have a busy weekend planned for the birthday boy and I am so excited for him :)
5. Gavin is Mr. Dramatic with a capital D. He got in itty thorn in his foot just a little while ago and seriously the way he was screaming had all of us tearing thru the woods thinking he has ripped an arm off. He even completed it by yelling "Oh my god!" I mean there was a dot of blood on his toe and all...geez.
6. Last week proclaimed that he would be crying "for the rest of his LIFE" in between wails because Jakeb broke one of his toys.
7. There are a few pink buds on the azalea bush outside of my window...I cannot WAIT for all of the bushes to bloom. It was so pretty last year.
8. The very first thing we discovered last APRIL when we moved in was that apparently we had a tenant in the attic. We have tried evicting our non paying tenant and are really having a hard time getting him/her out. Mr./Ms. Squirrel will not take the bate and LEAVE. Very frustrating. We are pretty sure in the summer it was gone and hoped that just us being here was enough to keep it gone...apparently not.
9. I am still soda free. A few sips....but I am not counting them...because seriously it was SIPS. I am craving them only here and there.
10. I have also been fast food free....though I did request Taco Bell for dinner. BUT I deserve it. Trust me.
11. No news on the adoption front, still waiting for approval from ICBF and then we will find out more...maybe.
12. We finally painted the hall bathroom this past week...looks great! Now we just need to do the office, basement, master bedroom, and guest/new kiddo's room. Slowly but surely!
13. The boys are loving soccer....I need to get some pictures posted from their games. So cute!
1 comment:
Squirrels! Yikes!!!
Post a Comment