I knew I wasn't a fantastic eater but dang....try cutting out foods and cutting back what you eat and you realize you eat worse than you realize. So yesterday I did a bang up job of keeping things underwraps...that is until we got back from soccer practice and I couldn't hang anymore and I scarfed down a mid-size bowl of cookie dough ice cream--curse you Publix for your bogo and a coupon. What? Can't pass up a good deal! And then a few handfuls of BBQ chips...darn Kroger and your free bag of chips coupon. But all in all I did pretty decent. Despite finding myself wandering into the kitchen numerous times in the day and also not realizing I snack that much. Though I think it's the whole "want what you can't have" thing making it worse.
Oh I did make it to the treadmill yesterday--2 miles, 30 min. on the dot. I am proud of myself for that.
No news on the adoption front--still waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment