Monday, August 16, 2010

Whirlwind.

Did you know that in Georgia time moves faster? Yes. It does. You get up at 6:30...it's dark. Like dark, dark. Suddenly it's 9:30, then it's 12:41, then it's like 6:17, and then it's 11. And you are like woah. Who just moved the clock and why is it dark again? Now it's quite possible that time is in fact not moving faster because after all this is the south...and even more south the TN is and in the south we move s l o w. And yet, my days are blazing past.
I keep receiving biznas emails and I am a true southerner these days always and am slow as molasses to respond--but when I go to respond and notice that in fact it's been two weeks since the person emailed me I am pretty sure someone is messing with the clocks. 'Cus fo real how did that happen. I mean I am slow and all but that's down right shameful and certainly not a proper way to run a biz. So yeah. Not good. I am all out of sorts here in Bugville. Between watching out for giant wasps, hornets, and rabid raccoons and reading blogs taking care of the kids I am apparently loosing track of time---a lot of time.

It certainly doesn't help that the past couple of weeks have been even more of a whirlwind. My grandfather's death is still spinning around my head being out of state makes that seem less real--so having to remind myself is rather strange. Then this past week we have a bit of family drama go down--I won't divulge into it at this point but say a small prayer for 5 sweet little ones to get the care they need for a little while, so their mama can hopefully get herself to a point where she can. Whew that's hard to deal with for certain. Fingers crossed the best thing for the kiddo's is what plays out.

And fingers crossed the time slows down just long enough for me to jump back on board.

Yep...those are the first day of school photos...because me, the photographer,...forgot my camera. So yes those are cell phone pictures. Unbelievable.
Zman's hair didn't really look that Kramer'ish I promise--wonky cell phone camera to blame.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed