Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Twelve

Because I want to be here but don't know what to say.

1. I met up with a new friend and took the kids to the park today--kids? yes kids and yes it's a school day and Jakeb and Zachary are at a school.

2. It's a long story but my cousin's baby has been staying with us for a little while....and will be for at least a little while longer. If not longer than that.

3. She is a really good baby, very busy...but good. It's a lot of work.

4. The boys are adapting to school wonderfully. Well I say wonderfully...Zachary says every single day "I don't want to go to school." It's a work in progress.

5. It's nice to have a friend here to talk to some...it's really needed this week.

6. I am pretty much at my limit as to what I can handle. I may in fact be over it....but I am still handling it so that's something.

7. Tonight we have curriculum night at the boys school and it's pretty much a parents only sorta night--we will be bringing 4 kids. Rock on.

8. Gavin started school yesterday. It's an easy 3 hrs. He had a good time.

9. I can't believe this is his last year at preschool.

10. One of the dampers of moving is we have absolutely no sitters. Even for little stuff.

11. There's too much sucky stuff going on lately. Oh wait I basically said that already.

12. Can I say it again? Except my kids and my awesome husband who are all pretty much rocking awesome and reason enough for me to keep on trucking and quit my whinin'.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed