Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Searching.

I got a fortune in a fortune cookie a couple years ago. I don't remember exactly what it said but it was something along the lines of...most people spend their lives trying to be happy instead of just being happy. Always searching for ways to be happy, striving for eternal happiness. I try to remind myself of this every darn day. And to remember we just aren't always happy--I have yet to met a person who thinks they are exactly how they want themselves to be. How they view themselves or not wanting more from their own life. Over all most will say they are happy--and really they are but the still want more from themselves. More patience, more time, more laughs, more structure, less procrastination...just more. I know I do. I wish I was patient, I wish I could get myself organized, I wish I was a happier person. I don't mean happy in my life, because I am. I wish I was less serious, more laughter, more carefree. More relaxed.


Another draft....over a year it's been sitting here.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed