Fast forward 10 years, 3 kids, umpteen pets, 4 moves later and I am awash in unorganized mess. Granted most who come over disagree--unless they really see my office. But now I loose things more than ever, drop things, stack things, accidentally throw things away, and am just overall a mess. But not really...except for this organizer by nature it's stressful. It's what could send me over the edge. Days of a messy house = an eventual tirade by yours truly.
Now 98% of the time I still make my bed every day--it may not be until 3pm, but it's made. Except today. But my desk is a disaster zone, the kitchen counters are cluttered, and don't even let me walk into the boys room. O.m.g I might stroke out right then.
The strides I have made in letting these go are astronomical really...and moving has left me even more relaxed. But gosh dang do I feel confused and out of sorts...lost almost. My mental files are a mess and getting back on track is proving difficult. Getting the house back organized and my cleaning more regular and the kids...eesh.
But you know looking on things the truth of the matter is it's getting done--there aren't buckets of pee on the toilet seats and the homework is getting done. And it's ok if I have to sort thru trash papers to find my grocery list (that doesn't exist) or the paper that was supposed to go back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment