Lots more to go. The boys have successfully completed their 2nd day of school. All is well. Yesterday they came home saying they had made friends and were liking it. Jakeb said he wasn't sure about recess because he didn't know anyone and he just stood there. About broke my heart--but when I asked him if he felt sad about that he said nope. So it bothered me more than him. Which is good! Their teachers seem great and I am looking forward to seeing how the year goes. I have signed up for PTA, volunteered to help in both classes as much as I can, and am eager to get back into a groove with the boys at school. Not to mention having a bit of grown-up interaction!
Gavin starts school on the 23rd and I think is ready to. He's asked several times about it. He claims taking Jakeb and Zachary to school is "not cool"...I don't think I am as fun for him as his brothers are. They have grown very close over the summer.
It's nice to get back into a routine and hopefully next summer will run a bit smoother. Though this year was good, just busy and lazy and just how it should be really.
No comments:
Post a Comment