Finally feel like we are getting settled here. I will say that since day one we have felt at home, and very happy about that. I still occasionally get the heebie jeebies about being in someone elses house esp since we didn't know or meet the previous owner and don't know a darn thing about them. Today at the pool someone referred to it as the "Carlotta House"...um no sorry not anymore. But btw what's their story anyway cus Google doesn't tell me much...yes I totally did that. What? For real the daughter left her name in the bathroom...they aren't the last owners but the last ones to actually live here...I am curious sue me.
Robert is currently pressure washing the algae off the outdoor surfaces. And we have had a fabulous weekend here at home. My mom and David spent the night last night. David was kind enough to help Robert fix a few things and my mom and I hung out with the boys. We spoiled them with a trip to Toys R Us. Where Grandma treated them to Kung Zhu pets and Ds Games. Because you know they have no toys and all...
I am pretty sure the dogs think this is the best place ever and the kitties are itching and twitching to get outside and eat every squirrel and chipmunk in Georgia...yes we have chipmunks that are so squezzably cute.
And the shopping. I am pretty sure Robert might need a second job...or I need to push my photography on everyone in town. That's the bummer part is that I finally was getting regular business and now I have to start over. Or travel back and forth every weekend. Which is not happening. Ho hum.
I did drag the boys out for some torture...er I mean photo sessions of their beautiful faces. All 3 were long over due for their "birthday shots" but waiting proved beneficial since we got to do them here AND show off their new 'dos and lost teeth. Rockin' I tell ya, rockin'.
1 comment:
Your boys are beautiful! So are your photos! And I would totally be googling to find out more about the previous owners. Or make up a story of your own. You never know! :)
Steph
Post a Comment