Thursday, June 24, 2010

Me and Myself

I happened to peak at my little site meter counter thingy at the bottom of the page. I am waiting for it to finally pick up on the fact that I am no longer in TN, but as of yet it's not. So there are 544342 pings for "Murfreesboro, TN" Since I added the little counter doo hickey I have had 14k+ plus hits on the blog---in 3 years. Most of which are ME. What can I say I like what I say...that and if I want to check up on all my bloggers I read (but never comments) I come here to see who's updated. And apparently I do that more than I should. I have about 97 other things I should be doing than checking to see who said what 63 dozen times a day. or sadly to see what it was I said 3 hrs ago. WHAT? I gotta see what mistakes I made in my grammar.
I wish my really IP would hit so that I wouldn't have to see how many really times I check here...being the loser that I am (Mom I know I am not a loser--you don't have to email me back and tell me that) See I know I have 2 fans...I forced them to be by signing them up for email updates. My mom and my husband. Readers or not, fans or not--this is here for me and for the boys--really more for their wives because if they are anything like my husband they will probably read thru this once respond with "Wow. That's cool Mom. Thanks." and never think about it again. Until then the sad fact that I read my own blog more than anyone else still remains. Except it's not sad, just funny.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Three fans - I read it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed