1. I felt the need to blog but just couldn't come up with a decent topic then realized this would work.
2. Tomorrow we have to head back to TN and not one of us wants to....for no other reason than we all feel like we just got here and are enjoying just relaxing.
3. I wish we could get a fence slapped up like NOW. Walking the dogs sucks. Lazy I know.
4. There are 534320892 squirrels in our yard, they seem to like to prance around in the front directly in front of our floor level windows. I am virtually positive they do this to taunt the dogs and cats. It's quite funny...until I have to clean the window's.
5. We STILL do not have a working upstairs A/C unit. It's hot but not horrid, the unit should be repaired tomorrow.
6. All of the other issues have yet to be resolved....I am not exactly sure what the next step is.
7. Robert swung by Lowe's and grabbed a huge stack of paint samples. The "neutral" walls are boring him...I am surprised he jumped on it so quickly, I am still ok to wait a bit. Which is reversed this time around!
8. I wish we could snap our fingers and have all the yard work done...but it's probably going to take months or years to get it where we want it.
9. Both Gavin and Zachary have come down with random fevers this week. Odd.
10. We have done nothing all week, lounged around the house all.week. It's been great.
11. I am however ready to get moving and figuring my way around!
12. Craigslist rocks...got rid of all of our boxes Yay!
13. I need to pick up my camera more....I have picked it up twice since we have been here and both times only to take pictures of the boys toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment