Sunday, May 3, 2009

Party, Party, ParTAY...

It's done! The birthday partying for the year is complete for the kiddo's! One nice thing about having their birthday so close together...by May we are done!

So my baby is 3! Holy moly...my BABY is 3...wow. My little stink pot as we lovingly refer to him as. He is a interesting kid for sure. It's funny that right now the words to describe him aren't coming to me...sweet...well he can BE sweet but I wouldn't say that overall he's sweet...cute, for sure. He is my little tyrant LOL. He cracks me up daily with his little tiny sassy attitudey self. I love his confidence and how sure of himself he is. At now 3 he keeps us hopping daily. It drives me absolutely nuts most days...but when I think about the qualities his rather large personality has I am impressed. He is very opinionated and doesn't hesitate to say what he wants and HOW he wants it. His brothers are just about afraid of him...though Zachary has no problem doing things just to get him to scream. He's a smart cookie, has managed to catch on to things rather quickly I think. In the past year or so he has learned to pedal a tricycle, how to ride a big bike (with training wheels), knows all of his colors, shapes, and can count to 12. Can recognize all of our names in our family written out...just realized that this past week I was impressed! Has been potty trained for about 9 months now, can dress and undress himself, sing his ABC's and other songs. He loves his brothers like crazy and thinks they are super cool...so much so he loves to do things to get their attention even if it's making them mad. He loves to give cookies to the dogs and throw toys for Maddie girl to catch. He's taken to getting into lotions, soaps, creams and sprays lately...and really isn't afraid of getting into trouble. He can be so ridiculously cute and funny that he rarely actually gets into real trouble because I end up laughing. He has the cutest tiniest little voice ever I think...he can talk as well as he should and then some...he's quite a chatterbox. The boy is a mess and I can't believe he's 3. He's spunky and fun and silly and sweet and A-dorable and caring and opinionated and smart and wild and challenging and he's my baby...I mean big boy. I am so very proud of you Gavy Gav. Happy 3rd Birthday Cuteness!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed