Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Inquisitive?

As far as mischievous-ness goes...Gavin wins the award for that in this family. While Zachary did his fair share of "getting into things" Gavin is by far much more interested in things he shouldn't be. I am constantly noticing that it's quiet and then have to go on a "Gavin hunt" to see what he has gotten himself into...the latest is the band aids. I think we are going to have to hide them!
This past weekend we were at my grandfathers house and Gavin saw the hand soap by the kitchen sink and asked for some "hanitizer" I told him no it's soap and if needs to wash his hands he needs to go in the bathroom where he can reach. Then I went to check on Jakeb and Zachary outside and thought he went out with Robert. About 10 min later I realize he's not with Robert and Robert hasn't seen him...my grandfather hasn't seen him and neither have I. Before I panic I start looking around, notice the bathroom door is shut and there is a STRONG Dial soap smell floating thru the house. Gee I wonder where Gavin is...yes in the bathroom coating his hands with soap...as well as the mirror, dripping it all over the floor, the counter. It was a thick soapy mess! I was shocked he didn't have it in his eye.



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed