I will go to the gym tomorrow...I will go to the gym tomorrow....oh crud I have a session early in the morning tomorrow...ok I will go to the gym on Tuesday....I will go to the gym on Tuesday.
I have been a SERIOUS slacker about this...in the past 3 1/2 weeks I have gone to the gym ONE time....that's horrible! Granted I do get at least a week and a half free because I did have surgery...and then last week I was sick...but still. I am not happy with my slackerage. Despite this I have made honest, all be them slight, attempts at a diet change. And have not eaten fast food except for one time this past week. I have also lost 5lbs...either from french fries alone OR completely the little bit of muscle I had gained. Either way it's enough to keep me motivated on my "diet makeover". I am taking baby steps to a better diet. This weeks challenge (along with no fried/fast food) is NO soda. There I said it it's offical....no more soda...indefinitely. Whew. I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment