Friday, April 4, 2008

A few favs from our trip


I finally have managed to get thru some of the pics from our trip to SC. I have them loaded to our website for anyone that is interested to see 150+ pictures. In my defense that is for family and is the entire month of March...well at least the ones I chose to load :) Anyway for those of you who don't have the time, energy, or cares to look thru that many photos of my boring...but cute little fam here are a few of my favs so far that I snagged.... the above picture is just well funny...if you notice Zachary is crying, Gavin is crying, and Jakeb has his head in his hands--the work of a big brother is so stressful! LOL

My Uncle Fred trying to show the boys how to catch a ball..
The picture below is of Gavin at the Zoo in Columbia..
This one is of Jakeb at Waterfront Park in CharlestonZachary at Waterfront ParkZachary on the boat on the way over to Fort Sumter...his expression cracks me up!This one is Jakeb on the top of Fort Sumter..annoyed and ready to goZachary on Fort Sumter Both on Sumter again...striking a pose...or responding to hey look as I snapped LOLMr. Attitude walking to the car one morningAnd a cold unhappy Gavin at the Beach. It was windy and sandy (of course) and he wasn't happy about either. So there you have it....a few of my favs...notice there is nearly none of Gavin well if you have read previous posts you will remember I said he was not happy camper much of the trip...be it 2 year old-ness or just out of sorts I am not sure but that left me with very few shots of him. Jakeb on the contrary was quite the ham and Zachary always is!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed