Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Funday Monday!

So ok we didn't really have a super Funday Monday but we or at least I feel like we had a relatively fun day. Of course my moood is quite often determined by the weather and our weather today was superb in my opinion :) We got up and going early this morning and headed over to my grandparents house to spend some time with my grandfather. I am his official "hairdresser" so I gave him a haircut and did a little bit of gardening in one of my grandmothers beds. Their house is one of my favorite places to go ever...I swear I could sit on the front porch on any given day and just chill for hours. Hot, cold doesn't matter one bit I LOVe it! And with all the spring colors out I just couldn't have been happier hanging out there today. Makes me miss my grandmother so much because I know we would be talking all about how pretty the Lilac's look this year and about what things are starting to come up in all of her flower beds! So while being there makes me very happy it also makes me very sad :( Not to sound too "cheesy" but the beauty of our day seemed to comfort me I guess because really that's what I felt while I was there today...just comfort.
Zachary and Gavin came along with me and Robert met me out there about mid morning. The boys also love it and were pretty good...til nap time and then Gavin was spent and it was time to head out!

Jakeb had baseball practice today and he's moving along...if we can get the boy to CATCh the ball he would do ok. One cool thing is they are implementing a new skill to work on and that is running the bases because our players are SLOW...so Jakeb took off and ran the bases in 18sec. Which puts him as the 3rd fastest runner on the team. The 2 fast boys are the 2 best players on the team so that was no surprise hehe, but I keep saying "at least" he can run! And it was nice to see I was right! So go Jakey Go!

And Oh.MY. Our little Gavy Gav is talking like crazy lately. He is repeating everything and telling us all kinds of things now, it's so cute! He still has got the pronouns figured out but he's getting there! He even will say his name...Gavy! He's super a wild heathen boy but man is he a cute wild heathen boy...he cracks me up!
Alrighty so here's a few snaps from today...the Lilac's are from my grandparents...I wanted to grab a few pics of them because they are SO pretty this year and much to my excitment walked up to this GORGEOUS butterfly! Lucky me!


And look at what else I found while there! That is a real nest and real birdy...isn't mama bird cute up there!? This is right under their carport.Jakeb at practice...he gets to have Daddy this week! And of course the Zman for his 365...which I thought I forgot again...but I didn't and actually took a couple of him at Pappy's but I liked this one better :) And yes he sleeps with his eyes 1/2 open LOL!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed