Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gavin the Allstar

Seriously I think the kid is a natural athlete...I hope his uh pint sizeness isn't an issue when he's not quite so pint sized!
He had me in tears today at Jakeb's practice. First off the poor baby (who I am realizing is fast approaching "little boy" status but that's for another post!) has a cold which has resulted in his asthma acting up and a ear infection...all of which are now being treated. So we are at practice and he's tossing his baseball at anyone who will play with him and has his little glove on...the right hand I might add, all be it backward a few times. He was impressing him with his skills with just that but then the stinker picks up the bat...the bat which he barely can get up on his shoulder. But with all that determination he has he manages and starts swing it at the ball. Then he walks up to the team's tee (which they weren't using at that time) pops his ball up on the tee and whacks it (about 1 ft hehe) and THEN he drops his bat and takes off running. I about died! He took off and circled back around to the tee, we all cracked up and decided he needs a jersey. He just loves all of it, he was so very serious about it too. It was classic.
We hit up the air show this past weekend in Smyrna...it was very cool both the show AND the weather. I will throw some pics up in a day or two from it. Zachary also had his first ball practice on Saturday but I want to wait and post about that after I am ready to load up the pics...so really I am ending it now! I just HAD to post about Gavin tonight...I feel like I haven't had much to say about my little baby boy :)

1 comment:

Heather S said...

I bet that was soo cute to watch!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed