Monday, March 31, 2008

New addition!



Nope not a baby (at least not yet!) but one of 4 legged variety...and mighTy cute! Robert and I headed out last night for dinner and a run to Target on a "mini-date" and some much needed quiet time and came home with this...





She is an 8 week old Boxer pup...and gosh darn she is a cutie and oh so sweet!! The boys are absolutely smitten with her. Jakeb said to me on the way home from school today.."I just don't know how else to say thank you because I love Maddie so much, I love her so bad"....I told him that would be enough! LOL. How cute is that, I mean really can we pass that opportunity up!? Well yes especially 50lbs of dog and several chunks of $$ later I suppose we could but I couldn't wait to get them a puppy! Her name is Madeline---that is what they had named her--Maddie for short and we all liked it so we decided to keep it. So far we have had 3 poops on the floor and a handful of itty bitty pee's but even more poops and pee's outside. The cats are terrified, Bailey seems relatively annoyed but cautiously optimistic...poor guy has been thru 4 friends since we got him going on 8 years ago--so I imagine he doesn't want to get too attached, plus she's a bit on the small side for playing right now, but she sure has been trying! Anyway we all are very excited with our new girl and think she's a keeper!

Here is a pic of Zachary and her veggin' on the couch earlier...don't think it could get too much cuter!

1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

OMG that pic of Maddie and Z is so dang cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed