So I posted a while back that I have been wanting to do a
"365 Project/Project 365". I wasn't sure when I wanted to start this OR what I wanted to do...I didn't want to be my own subject well because, yeah the same reason most people wouldn't want to take a picture of themself everday for a year. So then I started thinking of other subjects, I wanted it to be something I am passionate about, something really love...I thought of all kinds of things, trees, outdoors, sunshiney days, music, friends, etc etc but nothing that would really change...so of course my mind came back to the kids. I really wanted to do something more reflective of myself however, at this time in
my life
they are my
life. So all signs began to point to el bambino's...now just had to figure out how I wanted to tackle it. Do one of the 3 of them together...uh no thank you. Pick one kid...that didn't seem fair. So long story...long...my plan is starting with each ones birthday to start with that child. So Zachary's 365 project started on his 4th Birthday (February 12th), Jakeb's began on his 6th (March 20th), and Gavin's will start on his 2nd (May 2nd) and each one will end...you guessed it exactly 1 year later. Which in Zachary's case in theory would be 366 days because of the leap year. Now the catch is that I have already forgotten about 3-5 days for Zachary and 1 day for Jakeb. So so much for that, but darnit I won't give up just because I left out a day or ten! I think it will be a neat collection of photos to put in an album from day 1-day 365. There will be a great many of them sleeping because I several times already have gone "Oh crap!" and run in there and snagged a photo of a sleeping 4 or 6 year old. It also helps me keep my camera in hand and hopefully will get some "creativity" running around a bit more. We'll see!
Anyway my point of all this was to share the photos I snapped of Jakeb and Zachary today...not sure which I will use just yet but they were WILD this afternoon. They kept sliding down the slid on their tummy's riding on each other's backs or pulling the other down by of course nothing other than their pant legs. Which of course resulted in Jakeb in his skivvy's and them cracking up about it...like it was a complete accident that they didnt' see coming haha. I was watching them and pretty quickly knew where their game was going to end. LOL
Anyway on with the photos..and surprisingly I have more of Jakeb from today...but I will toss in one or 2 of the Zman posing his star wars men and himself yesterday.

A hot faced Z.


Total cheeseball here but a dagum cute one!

More for real smiles here...gotta fix the pink pj pant in the corner...haha

And of course can't leave of the G-baby...attempting to blow bubbles today.

Also today, ubber shallow DOF so I missed the focus on his eyes... but this photo is CUUTTTE!
2 comments:
Have I mentioned that I love looking at your pictures? I think they're amazing! And I also think that the project is a great idea. Good luck! :)
What a great idea!!! Those pics are awesome!!! I so need to get my kids over there :)
Post a Comment