Well one day I will get this "posting everyday" think down pat....someday.
Things have been pretty well since Monday. The boys had school and what not and really nothing of too much excitement to blog about. Maddie girl is doing well and is currently barking at the cat behind me. We are still of course struggling with the gosh darn potty training but she is doing A LOT better...she does know to go outside but hasn't figured out that she can ONLY go outside and of course how to tell us she needs to go. She's getting bigger and a little rougher in her play so we have to help teach her to be gentle, the boys when we first got her loved to have her chase them...and I knew then that that was not a good idea because when she's big and trying to chase, right you get the idea. SO we have got to stop that habit on all fronts because she thinks anything running is something to chase, particularly little children and cats LOL. She's a sweetie though, so far no regrets!
Jakeb had a game tonight....he is doing A LOT better, still not catching or hitting far BUT is catching on in other areas. I am so proud of him for actually getting out there and playing, I really am. Now after saying that...I will add that I wish he would put some effort forth! Jakeb thinks that if he cant' do it right he's not going to try until he feels like he can...problem with that thinking is that as he gets older there are somethings he isn't going to get without practice--a bit of a catch 22, I guess. He'll get there though, I know he will. I hope our encouragment helps and he see's it as that and not nagging LOL! oh...and they lost the game :( BOO!
Jakeb didn't have school today so we headed to the zoo for the first time this year, it was really nice out today so that was a fun trip. We pulled up and about died because it was SLAMMED with field trip kids, but I think we timed it right because we never saw them past the first few exhibits. It was a nice trip :)
We ll we have a busy weekend. Gavin's 2nd Birthday party is Sunday at the park...pray for SUN!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
1 comment:
I must say you crack me up with your title!
Hope Gavin had a great partee!
Post a Comment