'tis Wednesday. Oddly enough Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, maybe it's the odd spelling or simply that it's the middle of the week and is the day that pushes over into the 2nd half of the week! OR {and a reason I haven't considered} it's the day I was born---which I might remind you that today also marks exactly one week from my birfday ;) Please refrain from any renting of party rooms or expensive gifts, I really would like to keep it simple this year.
So yeah, anyway. We had a good busy day today. This morning I picked up Hope and Evan and we headed out to grab some flowers, 2 haircuts for 2 little boys (Evan and my Zman) and then on over to my grandparents house to weed and plant flowers! My Aunt is out of town this week and my grandfather is staying at the VA while she is gone so I thought it would be fun to have a little surprise for them all when they get back. My grandmother has flower beds all around the house and yard and it's so very much for them to keep up now, so I hope it helps out some :) I know she really loved working in the flowerbeds and it's just a neat thing for me to be able to work in the same soil she did and see the things how she left them. It makes me miss her :( but at the same time makes me feel closer to her. I really hope they are happy with what we have done. The kiddo's had a good time and were worn out! We hit up Olive Garden for dinner and it was yummy as usual. We have a busy rest of the week and hopefully will be able to chill on Sunday!
Robert's brother graduates from MTSU on Saturday morning, Jakeb has a game on Friday AND Saturday. And I have a bachorlette party as well Saturday evening....so busy b we will b!
Have a great few days!
1 comment:
Ah man, with a title like that I was expecting some racey picture or something! LOL!
Post a Comment