Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday Twelve.

1. I told myself I would turn my light off at 10:30...it's 10:37 and I am starting this instead....10:30 really means 10:45.

2. I like these blog posts...they are quick and easy and don't require a lot of effort. Right now things like that are good for me.

3. I have started watching a neighbors little one...as in I started today. The morning started out a little hairy but the day ended quite well. Hoping tomorrow is even better....it's good for Nolan and I both to have some company.

4. The boys are really starting to do well with piano...Jakeb really seems to be enjoying it.

5. I signed Nolan and I up for a Kindermusik class on Friday mornings....it starts next week.

6. In just a few short weeks my Zachario is going to be 9...that's nuts.

7. Jakeb told me the other day I have a wrinkly old forehead...last night as I stared at my face in the mirror while getting a haircut I realized he is totally right.

8. All the sudden I FEEL older...I know 32 isn't old...but lately I feel older than 32...thank you exhaustion.

9. I think we are going to have to bite the bullet and get Gavin's tonsils out...they are massive and lately seem to be a constant issue. Ho hum...no fun. He isn't the best patient...

10. I have 2 minutes....

11. Clean sheets are the best...I am currently laying on nice soft clean sheets. Perfect.

12. Also so is a nice hot blanket from the dryer...snuggly warm.

....just scooted in under the clock! Night!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed