Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Twelve.

1.  Haven't done one of these in forever!

2.  It's a rainy dreary day...it's also January so pretty much expected.  Blah.

3.  Also it's January...how did that happen!

4.  Nolan is again trying to steal my mouse...daily friends...daily I am taking the computer mouse away from him.  Stubborn much?

5.  We had an orientation last night for foster care...we are going to give it a go and see what happens.  I am nervous and excited...we will see.

6.  I am looking into either doing a Gymboree class or Kindermusik with Nolan...we need something to get us out of the house!

7.  The big boys got report cards last Friday.  They all 3 did WONDERFUL.  Yay for good grades!

8.  Gavin is the "writer of the month" for January.  He is very proud of this.

9.  I have yet to blog about Christmas....I will I promise.  Don't worry there isn't much to blog other than pictures...nothing crazy or exciting happened!

10.  We are on the hunt for a repair man to fix our rotting wood on the back of the house...in other news the previous owner is a scammer and sucks....instead of fixing the damage to the SUPPORT beam on the sunroom they put plywood over it, painted it, and called it a day.  Jerks.

11.   One day I will post pictures of the finished stairs--that is of course when they are finished.  They are VERY close to finished...just need some touching up.  Actually they need to be completely repainted....

12.  I have been obsessed with Brandi Carlile  lately and listen to that particular album daily.  Love.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed