Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Twelve on Tuesday.
1. I forgot today was Tuesday multiple times today.
2. I also put peanut butter in the freezer, an entire bag of grapes, and a brand new container of strawberries. And the ice cream? In the fridge. Friends. I am tired.
3. Though here I sit at nearly 11 while the baby is sleeping and I should be too. I also just need some time to reflect and unwind from the day.
4. Summer is here.
5. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of busy and I am really needing some days of not busy. Or maybe just 6 solid hours of sleep...that would work too.
6. Gavin's birthday party last week was a success. I would like to share some pictures with you...eventually.
7. I also really need to take pictures...I am upset with myself because the picture taking is only happening with my phone. I have a fancy pants expensive camera and I am taking pictures with my phone. What the what.
8. We have new neighbors and last night they brought over home made ice cream for us. How nice is that? {Robert put that away--no worries it's frozen}
9. My 6 month old is fast approaching both crawling and his 7 month. Both of which make me sad and happy.
10. I am struggling with the idea that Jakeb is 10 and that over half of his childhood has past. And the idea that in 10 years when Nolan is Jakeb's age...Jakeb will be 20. TWENTY.
11. I would really like some ice cream now...but 11 o'clock at night is not ice cream time...at least not this night.
12. I am going to sleep now--maybe ice cream for breakfast will be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment