Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hi.

Just a quick hello this evening because I felt like jumping in and saying hi.  We are doing the mad rush countdown to summer break.  Fast approaching 2 months of crazy days and more stress than I should allow.  Rachel needs to find a chill pill....but that's always a work in progress.
I always look forward to the break and this year is no different.  I look forward to sleeping in and lounging the day around the house with the boys.   No school projects or room mom duties just us kickin' it.
I don't have much to say er, rather I do but I would rather not whine more and I am tempted to start whining about my whining but I think that's a terrible circle I will find myself in and I may lose my mind.
I don't have much to say about the adoption tasks either...I haven't started on the new dossier just yet.   Well that's not totally true I did get our deed for the house.  That's a foot in the right direction and I will say I am proud of myself for waiting like I have.  I want to jump in and get to it and get it done in record time like I did before but I really don't want to leave my baby boy---but then every time I say that I think about our other baby clear across the ocean who sits there waiting while we wait for the baby on this continent to get older so we can leave him for one tiny week...yet she or he is waiting alone and it breaks my heart.  And I think Nolan will be fine and he will but we just need more time for growing and for saving.   It is what must happen....June 1st is my official "get er done" date.   I would like papers to be flying across the sea sometime in September or October.
And also I would like new floors....we have too many pets and one especially stinky dog who likes to sleep on the carpet on the stairs.   Enter stinky stair well, I may go crazy on the carpet one day and Robert might come home to bare floors on the stairs.  I am sure that will at least smell better than what we have there now.  No good!  The carpet upstairs is just fine but down has gotta go.   But also?  Well also we have really got to figure out the no car situation.  Because as it stands right now we are down to just 1 set of wheels.  And while most days it works just fine others it doesn't.   Like I kinda don't mind having no where to be because I CAN"T be anywhere...there is a little bit of "peace" knowing I can't leave to go shop or go run errands or just that I have to stay home and chill.  However it is just pain in the rump that we have to contend with when I do need the car.
Hmmm it seems I am whining but really I am not...consider this like a to do list?  No?  Ok maybe I am whining a little but more I am just rambling about all the to do's we need to do.  Right so moving on...
Nolan is making me think he might crawl sooner than I was thinking he would...as in almost getting himself on all fours and hanging there if he is put on all fours.  He sits there looking around and I can almost see the wheels turning in his head while he contemplates his next step and if he has the strength to lift a hand and move forward.   At this point he doesn't and while crawling is exciting I reminded the big bros today that we aren't quite ready for a crawling baby just yet!  
I do however have a sleeping baby so I am heading to my bed and going to RElax.
Enjoy your night!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed