Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Twelve on Tuesday.

1.  2 more days of school for the boysies....insane that this school year is over already.

2.  I am looking forward to summer but a little nervous about my patience...sleeping baby + rowdy boys= dangerous territory.

3.  Planning on doing some sort of weekly "schedule" for us...I am hoping that will help alleviate some of the chaos and what not that often ensues without structure.

4.  I say "schedule" loosely--I don't plan on scheduling the summer away.  No worries there.

5.  We are getting afternoon showers lately...we got them nearly everyday the first year we moved here...I say this as the thunder is rolling in now.

6.  My dogs are terribly scared of thunder.

7.  I really REALLY need to get back cooking these days...badly.

8.  The boys had field day last week and I must say I am impressed....Zachary brought home 7 ribbons--two 1st places, three 2nd placers, and two 3rd.  Gavin brought home three 1st place ribbons.  Jakeb opted out of field day and spent the day with Robert at work.

9.  The wind is really kicking up.  The draw back of big trees all over the yard---worrying everytime it gets windy.

10.  I am dosing myself up with a cup of coffee, hoping it gets me thru the evening and motivates me to cook dinner.

11.  I need to get on the ball with teacher gifts---like 2 weeks ago.  I do this every year and then finally say forget it and do gift cards.  Which is what they would prefer anyway.

12.  Baby is up!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed