Nine years ago I was not yet a mother. Not completely anyway. I was pregnant with Jakeb when we got married and so scared I was getting married for the wrong reasons, almost confident I wasn't but scared none the less. I mean really....you see it happen all the time. Couple gets pregnant, couple gets married, couple has baby, couple has another baby, couple gets divorced. Everyone says they saw it coming. Getting married young is hard, really hard. It was never in my dream or vision. But it worked and it's worked wonderfully. Certainly not without it's ups and downs...but right now we are on an up. Better than ever. Age, maturity, and flat out faith and love in and for each other have been the key.
Basically Robert is awesome. He's a wonderful father and wonderful man in general. We compliment each other in so many ways a perfect pair in a sense.
So Happy nine years to us. I would do it again everyday and everyday is better than the day before it--and that day was pretty fantastic. We aren't perfect but we are perfect for each other.
3 comments:
Aw that was a sweet sweet post! Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! Ours is today - 7 years. Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment