2. I am on the ball with adoption paperwork. Mover and a groover that is me.
3. We met with a psychologist this past week for our analysis, she has adopted children herself and gave us some wonderful thinks to think about and realize. It was great.
4. I am going to get caught up on pictures THIS.WEEK. I mean it.
5. Our house is coming together piece by piece...furniture in the dining room--mission complete. Furniture in the sunroom--mission underway.
6. I have discovered Pandora. Seriously. Cool.
7. I also got a Droid this past week....more cool. (Note to self:this is not part of the saving money thing)
8. My dad is moving here. I think this is great. Except when it's not.
9. This past Friday he took Gavin to school for me so I could attend Jakeb's field trip....he couldn't find Gavin's shoes so he sent him to school in soccer cleats. Zachary's soccer cleats. Gavin is 4. Zachary is 6. They were cleats. Cleats that he found in the guest bedroom closet. For the record Gavin's shoes were in his closet...in the room with his name on the wall. And I have a phone, a new phone in fact.
10. Random fact: I am neurotic particular about how my kids are dressed. Very particular.
11. I am loving getting to kick it with my Gbabes. Today we hit up craft time at the library and lunch at the Chick--which I eat at at least 3 times a week. (this is also not saving money--grr)
12. My grandfather had a bird clock in his bedroom--not a cuckoo clock, just a regular ole clock with hands and a battery and a face--but at each number is a bird. And on the hour whatever bird it's on that bird makes a noise. And right now the American Robin just let me know it's 7pm. I don't know where to hang this clock...it doesn't match my house, so it's sitting behind my desk and I think I like it right here by me. But it deserves a home on the wall.
4 comments:
My Pepa has one of those clocks too. Btw, I miss you. Like a lot. Seriously. :)
Holy Crap that #9 about the cleats had me on the floor laughing! I can TOTALLY relate! I am very particular about what they leave the house wearing, and my dad must have the same fashion sense as your dad. Once I picked Kaylee up from the pool and her bathing suit was on backwards. Not that she had any, but her little boobies were hanging out and he thought it looked perfectly fine! And that's just one example, there are MANY more!
And my grandmother has that same bird clock!
My grandfather had a bird clock, too. He passed away nearly 2 1/2 years ago now and I miss that clock - and him:*(
Excellent memory!
Hang it on the wall near your desk!
Post a Comment