Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Say wha?


Still here....just truckin on thru the days. Here's the run down....in 4 days Gavin will turn 4, yes you read that right he was born 4 years ago Sunday. I know shocker. In 5 days we will be on a plane to Ft. Lauderdale, to be on a boat headed for Grand Cayman...yes I am excited--once I get over the sheer panic I feel of leaving the kids for 5 days and jumping on a plane. Fear of flying...apparently I have one that has developed since giving birth to 3 children who need a mother. Other than that I can.not.wait. to have sand between my toes and sunshine on my nose. Holy crap it's going to be awesomeness. Provided our plane doesn't plummet into the earth and all. Yes I just typed that. I am pretty sure if I joke about it it won't happen. I hope. In 10 days I will be 3 decades old...er young. Yes you read that right I was born 30 years ago next Friday. I might just might need to do a tribute post to myself--or I will take volunteers. But let's not all volunteer at once. In 18 days we will host a party in honor of Gavin's 4th birthday. In 29 days we will celebrate the last day of school--officially ending our stay at the in laws and beginning our stay at our new house. Finally. Now the stay at the in laws thus far has been fabulous, but I do much prefer living in my own house. And I miss my Bailey dog...who must be quite confused but enjoying his vacation at Grandma's house where he is allowed to sleep on the bed without getting yelled at and is enjoying cat food on a regular basis.

But in the short run...in 14 minutes I must leave to snag my big boys from school. If I focus on smaller time frames my head won't explode. Seems to be working so far.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed