Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wed nes day

My favorite day of the week for some odd reason is Wednesday...for me when I spell it I have always had to say it in my head Wed-Nes-Day. I like it because it's the half way point...always have. Saturdays are great but if I had to pick Wed is my fav day of the week.
Today the boys have a half day...or really a quarter day. We are just hanging out, they are playing and I am piddling like I always do. The Wilson Kids are here so everyone is doing their thing.
Robert has a phone interview for THE position he is wanting....the interview is going on as I type and I am nervous for him as he was surprisingly nervous about this. I know he will do wonderfully.
No action on the house front just yet--but after all it has only been listed for 3 days and it's cold, gloomy, and yuck out. 2 of our neighbors thought now would be the best time to sell their homes as well so we now have 4 houses in a row for sale on our street. I am none to pleased but whatcha gonna do.
The dogs are confused as to why they are forced to spend hours in the garage--muddy paws+new carpet= not happy Rachel.
I am digging this keep the house spot less thing--makes my brain happy. Weird I know but it's how I would prefer to roll--clean house+clean house= happy Rachel.
We are now onto countdown to Jakeb's birthday...Jakeb who will be 8. Wow.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed