My head may not be clutter free but my house is! We have spent the last several days decluttering...and decluttering some more. Really I didn't think it was THAT cluttered...and I guess it wasn't but the 12 boxes of stuff we carried out of here would boast otherwise. In my defense 5 of those were stored toys, baby things, various things that must kept but we never touch, and clothes. So yeah it wasn't all junk...mostly pictures off the walls and shelves.
And have you been following THIS BLOG? Because I sure haven't. I promise I will work on that.
And it's amazing how distracted one gets when a little boy walks in and starts begging to play the Wii...told no....commences whining. When a 1 year old brings you her shoes over and over again to be put back on (Lauren is here). When a husband calls on the phone....any and all blogging thoughts have flown out the cluttered head. On a good note 1, 2, 3 Magic....is seriously MAGIC for my children. Straight Magic....I don't even know what they think happens at 3 but they were warned and they don't want to find out because I never make it to 3. Ever. Uhhh--Mazing.
4 comments:
123 magic is a great book... we read it a few years back ... we love it... the kids have responded really well...
What is the idea behind 1-2-3 Magic? I'm curious...
It's basically counting...That's 1, That's 2, That's 3...the biggest point of it is NO arguing with them and NO yelling. You are supposed to calmly say "That's 1...etc"...it's seriously Magic for J and Z when they are arguing with me about something I said to do or to not do. We aren't following it exactly like we should be but when remember it works fantastically!! We have the book and while we did so the whole counting thing we didn't do it like he recommends. It works much better this way :)
It's basically counting...That's 1, That's 2, That's 3...the biggest point of it is NO arguing with them and NO yelling. You are supposed to calmly say "That's 1...etc"...it's seriously Magic for J and Z when they are arguing with me about something I said to do or to not do. We aren't following it exactly like we should be but when remember it works fantastically!! We have the book and while we did so the whole counting thing we didn't do it like he recommends. It works much better this way :)
Post a Comment